Assisted Living is designed to provide supportive services to those who need assistance in daily living skills. Our assisted living clients receive all meals and snacks, utilities, housekeeping, laundry and planned social activities. Twenty-four hour emergency care is available and our nursing staff provides monthly health assessments for clients on the medication program.
- Licensed nurses are on premises 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Three nutritious meals are provided daily in our dining room
- Housekeeping is provided weekly.
- Utilities included are heat, electricity, cable, water and sewer.
- Social events are scheduled and posted monthly.
- Paper products and linens are provided. Personal items such as hair spray, after shave, etc. are the responsibility of the client.
- Heritage Corner is a smoke free facility.
An emergency call system is located in the bathroom, bedroom and living room of each apartment, which activates a call light outside the apartment and in key areas of the campus. This computerized system indicates to staff members that the client needs emergency help.
The entire campus is equipped with an automatic fire suppression system (sprinkler system). In addition, there is an internal fire alarm system featuring smoke/heat detectors, and alarms.
One Bedroom Apartment
Download the current newsletter and activities calendar.
January 26, 2020
Church/Channel 4 -- 5 andView today's full schedule >
January 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2020
Daily ChronicalView today's full schedule >
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, 2020
CardsView today's full schedule >
January 26 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm, 2020
MovieView today's full schedule >
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm, 2020
Activity BinderView today's full schedule >